Desert Haven Airbnb Co-Hosting Services
For those new to Airbnb, private vacation rental platforms or who simply seek assistance through a co-host, here are some responsibilities we would be delighted to handle on your behalf: build the listing, stage the home, upload photos and create a personalized guest guide/house manual in addition to coordinating the calendar, respond to inquiries, message guests and schedule professional cleaning services.
As for the complete or partial management of the listing, we charge a percentage of the rental revenue per booking, depending on the level of involvement and responsibility.
Typically, the commissioned responsibilities include:
- Track/respond to reservations in a timely fashion
- Update calendar and pricing
- Message with guests and answer questions and provide local information, things to do and coordinate their arrival and departure
- Schedule the cleaning (through my staff of professional, experienced cleaners)
- Frequent, random quality control checks to ensure the home is sparkling and all the amenities provided per your specification
- Be available to assist the guest with any special requests (birthday, reunion, anniversary, etc.) and/or resolve any issues that might arise during their stay
- Schedule vendors when necessary (upon notification/approval of owner) for repairs/damages, etc. and regular maintenance issues
- Provide special, unique details such as welcome cards, bottles of wine, snacks, etc. as each owner sees fit to provide for the guests
- Restock essential owner-provided basic stock supplies (coffee, tea, mini toiletries, paper goods, etc.)
- Write reviews after guest departure to build online property “Superhost” status
- Get help from Airbnb to solve problems and find a resolution
Please contact us for more information on how we can help you succeed and profit with your Sedona Airbnb rental!
Contact Desert Haven
P.O. Box 4070
Sedona, AZ 86340